PREPARE YOUR FINANCES
FOR PRACTICE OWNERSHIP
“The Veterinarians Guide to Personal Finance: 7 Actions To Take When You Want To Own Your Own Practice” will help you:
- Calculate and track your net worth
- Learn how debt impacts your ability to purchase a practice
- Understand what your credit report shows, and why you should review
- Recognize what lenders look for and expect during the approval process
- A sample outline of the key components that make up a veterinary business plan
Latest Blog Posts
All types of insurance policies including auto, home, disability, and life are designed to protect against a loss and make
Insurance is designed to protect against a loss and can be categorized as either personal or business insurance. Today we’re
Latest Video Posts
Student Loans & Practice Purchase
Student loans should not be a limiting factor when considering practice ownership. Learn more in this video!
Budget vs. Spending Plan
Learn the difference between a budget and a spending plan and how the latter can fast track your savings and help you feel less guilty about your spending!
Lifestyle creep can often go unnoticed and prevent us from achieving long-term goals. Learn more about what lifestyle creep is and ways to avoid it.